Protect your Deck and Enhance its appearance with our Deck Staining Service
Wooden decks require regular maintenance to help preserve their color, grain, and longevity. All year round, your deck is exposed to rain, snow, sleet, ice, and direct sunlight. It’s important to restain your deck to help prevent the impact that these elements may have on the wood. But as with staining or painting any surface, it’s important to take the necessary preparation and application procedures to ensure you get the protection and the look that you desire.
Our Process to Stain your Deck:
- Evaluate and assess the deck and wood area to identify issues during our scheduled Free Consultation( Schedule yours now)
- We scrap the surface removing any old paint or dirt.
- If required, we will sand the wood to make the surface smooth
- We will clean the entire area with our soft washing technology
- Finally, we will apply the stain (or paint) to your deck
That’s it. We make it easier for you to understand it while we take the hardest part.